Sumptuous Treat from Best Wedding Caterers in Kolkata 

A Bengali wedding is complete with a lavish and delicious platter. From lip-smacking starters to satisfying desserts, Bengalis don’t like to compromise with food. Keeping gastronomical tastes in mind, Sweet-N-Sour Catering Services has introduced assorted wedding platters.

Whether you want Bengali or Marwari cuisine – we are a one-stop destination among other wedding caterers in Kolkata.

As a prominent caterer in and around South Kolkata, we offer various catering services for wedding in Gariahat. We bring in a fusion of flavours, authenticity and taste to make your wedding meals memorable.

Good food makes good memories – contact us with your wedding dates.

Our offered Packages


Starting Package


Authentic Bengali Menu


Authentic Veg Menu

Mughal Menu

Authentic Mughal Menu


Silver Package - Menu 1


Silver Package - Menu 2


Silver Package - Menu 3


Platinum Package - Menu 1


Platinum Package - Menu 2


Platinum Package - Menu 3

Reliable Wedding Catering Services in Kolkata

It’s not only the food, Sweet-N-Sour Catering Services takes care of the hygiene, method of catering service, presentation and reliable delivery. We have trained servers and counter boys efficiently enough to handle wedding rush.

We’ve got it covered from plate to platter, American servings or buffet. Depending on your wedding location, we will set up our services. Do you want a separate salad counter? Are you a dessert addict? We also give extra attention to the decor and presentation of the buffet counters. Be it a corporate event or a ceremony – a customised menu and bespoke decor is our speciality.

We are committed to providing the best value, unquestionable service and best style.

Other Options

Send us your query



Contact us




+91 9830079261

+91 98744 51346

+91 8777454500


 Mail to:
Our Office Address
JJ-7, Aswininagar, Baguiati, Kolkata-700159
Bosunagar Gate no-2
Madhyamgram, Kolkata-700129
1G,Gajraj Galaxy,1st Floor,
220A,Rash Behari Avenue, Gariahat Crossing,


You can easily reach out to us on 8777454500 / 9874451346 / 9830079261 (Call / WhatsApp). We are also available on every social media platform like – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Threads, Google, WedMeGood, JustDial.
Mrs. Soma Ghosh is the Founder member of the unit (with Mr. Tarun Ghosh Co-founder)
We have branches opened at Gariahat, EM Bypass, Baguiati, Newtown, Madhyamgram, Batanagar, Kanchrapara.
We specialize in different Indian and international cuisines, traditional Bengali foods, Mughla & North Indian food, Live – Continental Chinese, Italian, Mongolian, Pizza counters, Live Desserts, and Ice-cream etc.
20% of the assumed bill value to be made as token amount or booking amount. Remaining 80% to be made 15 days prior/before the actual event date.
Cash, Card (Debit/Credit), PhonePe, Gpay, PayTm, BHIM, UPI, Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS/IMPS), Wallet Pay, PayPal
Entire Kolkata, throughout Bengal and India.
Yes, we do provide that but with a proper NOC and approval from the host. Subject to slot availability.
Yes, we provide the services for all occasions.
It entirely depend on the Head Count, Venue Location and Date. Prices are dynamic.
Yes, we provide every décor element for the venue. We have a different team taking care of Sweet-N-Sour Decorations.
Yes, we have separate event management group taking care of all the lavish and luxury entry and wedding stuffs.
Yes, we have Kolkata’s few finest groups working with us.
Minimum guest count is 100, maximum guest count is up to 10,000.